Personal Information we collect:
When you visit the Site we collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as ‘Device Information’.
Device Information is collected using the following technologies:
• “Web Beacons”, “Tags” and “Pixels” - these are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the ‘Site’
• “Log Files” track actions occurring on the ‘Site’ & collect data including your browser type, Internet service provider, date/time stamps, referring/exit pages and your IP address.
• “Cookies”, are data files that are placed on your computer or device and often include an anonymous unique identifier. To find out more information about cookies and how to disable them please visit - http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• When you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit and debit card numbers, your email address and phone number. We refer to this information as ‘Order Information’.
How do we use your Personal Information? (This is your device and order information)
We use the order information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping & providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally we use the ‘Order Information’ to:
• communicate with you & provide customer support.
• screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
• And when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.. We use the ‘Device Information’ we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud. (In particular, your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information:
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your
Personal Information here:
You can also opt out of Google Analytics here:
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) educational page at
If you wish to opt out of targeted advertising, you can do so by using the links below:
Additionally you are able to opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
Do Not Track:
We do not alter our Site’s data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser
If you are a European resident you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted.
If you would like to exercise this right please contact us.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to peruse our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note your information will be transferred outside of Europe including the United States and Canada.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Should you require any further information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org